For lighter document shredding requirements, Abrams MDDSI provides convenient Drop-Off Shredding Service. Smaller volumes of paper can be delivered to our office during business hours where they will be
shredded inside our secured warehouse at an affordable price.
You can drop off personal documents for shredding at our facility in Thomasville during our business hours:
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
512 Campbell Street
Map & Directions
Many individuals, home offices, and small businesses do not have enough material to necessitate our on-site or our regularly scheduled pickup document shredding services. However, these important documents need to be shredded for the same reasons large businesses do – to protect your credit, your privacy, and your customers, and it is required by law.
Paper shredding is just as important a part of protecting your family these days as locking the front door to your home. To protect yourself from identity theft you can’t just throw away your confidential information. Most people don’t have the space to store all of the documents that contain their confidential information such as tax returns, investment statements, bank statements, cancelled checks, credit card solicitations, credit card statements, anything with a social security number and other personal information that must be kept confidential.
Special Rate For "Drop Off" Customers
$30.00 up to 5 Boxes (standard one cubic foot box 10”x12”x 15”)
For Your Information...
• You don’t have to remove staples, rubber bands or paper clips.
• We empty the contents of your boxes, files or garbage bags into our shredding bins.
• If desired, customers may witness the entire confidential document destruction process via closed circuit TV.
• Your shredded materials are 100% recycled.
• Drop-Off service customers may pay at time of service, or may request to be invoiced at the end of the month.
• Both business and residential customers receive a "receipt of document for destruction" upon transfer of the
materials to Abrams MDDSI and receive a "certificate of destruction" included with their invoice.
Credit Cards, Cash and Checks
Contact Us for more information about our Drop-Off Shredding Service.